phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

31.7.13

Welcome!

Pictures aren't mine. Taken from tumblr.


This is Rarity. A blog about my lifestyle told in the way I wear my clothes.




A lot of people think fashion is not for them. "I just throw on some jeans and shirt and call it a day!" They think that fashion is following trends, keeping up with designers, and buying expensive things. Yes, all of the above are ways to keep your head up in the fashion world, but there is a lot more to that. Jeans and shirt is fashion. It's the most basic canvas to start off with, the most classic. And personally one of my favorite combinations for everyday. 

What I love about style and fashion is that you make it how you want to. As much as people claim not to 'judge a person by what they're wearing,' they do. We're all guilty of it.

Style embodies mood, attitude, personality, creativity, and so much more. I love style; and this year I really want to explore myself in style, experiment in my closet and most importantly have fun doing that.

Someone's personal style is rare. No one has the same style, everyone is different. This is rarity. This is my style. 

How do you define style? What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment