phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

3.8.13

Denim and Cargos


Style and Functionality. More after the jump! 




Michael Kors Oversize Runway / Miansai Screwcuff / David Yurman Wrap Bracelet






All Saints Denim Jacket / Ralph Lauren V Neck / Express Woven Belt / AE Cargo Pants / Clarks Originals Desert Boot 


Friday I helped a friend move into her new apartment. There is something about "Moving Day" that gets me real excited. I think it's how productive everyone is during the whole process. And the thought of starting off on a new foot, a blank canvas, gets me anxious. That's what inspired this outfit--- simple and functional. The cargos were great for holding all the random knick knacks you collect on your journey into the fresh territory. And an easy breathable t shirt got me through the day in the hot florida sun. 

I can already picture many unspeakable nights at her new place. Cant' wait

No comments:

Post a Comment